A Small Man with a Big Heart for Love, Life and the Arts
An Artist, a Dreamer, a Piscean, a Poet
In other words and other worlds, I am The Fool.

Name:
Friday, November 26, 2004

Prayers Requested

Dear Friends,

Last Saturday, my youngest sister Dianne gave birth to
a healthy 7-pound baby boy; the first in our family,
my first real nephew, and my family's new bundle of
joy. We have never been so happy in our lives. My
sister had a succesful delivery although she labored
for many hours before the doctors decided to do a
caesarian operation to let her give birth because the
baby was big.

After giving birth, my sister's temperature went up a
bit which the doctor said was normal since her body
had to recuperate with all she went through and
especially with the cut that has been done on her.
But up to now, her fever is still there and not
leaving her, lingering between 38.5 to 39 degrees
Celcius which is quite high and alarming. Sheila, my
sister who followed me and who is here with me in the
UAE, called me up a few hours ago with a quivering
voice, almost in tears, and informed me she has just
talked to our sister and found out that our sister is
having a hard time breathing and is still not feeling
well. The doctor has made some examinations on her
and found out that she has some water in her lungs -
the reason for her laborous breathing - and that she
needs to have an oxygen mask to help her breath
properly until her temperature returns to normal.

Now, I am humbly requesting for everyone's prayers in
this trying and troubling time in my family. We are
deeply scared for our "bunsong kapatid". We are
praying that she will be fine, that she will be
alright, and that she will be able to come home soon.
We need all the help we can get, most especially your
prayers.

I, for one am not a devout and religious man for
honestly speaking I have my personal struggles with
God. (Don't worry, I am not an agnostic or an atheist
though I was one once). But I pray most of the time
in good or bad times.

This is what I beseech and implore from you: prayers
for my sister to regain good health so that soon she
would be able to hold her son in her arms, take care
of him, and love him. (She has only seen her baby
once, a few hours after delivery but she was still
groggy at that time).

Please, please, pray for my sister.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my scared
heart.

In Love, Art, and Prayers,

Quay


Quay fooled around at 1:19 PM
FOOLISH TALK
Double-click a word on this page to find out its meaning!

OTHER FOOLS

FOOL OF THE WEEK

FOOLS WALK IN

STAR-CRAZY FORTUNES
Click button for
today's horoscope!
TAROT THOUGHTS
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Busy October
MIA (Missing in Internet Action)
I'm Back
New Article for www.inq7.net
My Latest www.inq7.net Article
My Best Friend’s Article
The Bros - a Tribute to My UP Samaskom Friends
Different Habits for Different Hobbits
Writer's Epiphany
Victories

TAROT CAReDitS
primary design &
content by QUAY



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com