A Small Man with a Big Heart for Love, Life and the Arts
An Artist, a Dreamer, a Piscean, a Poet
In other words and other worlds, I am The Fool.

Name:
Thursday, July 22, 2004

Welcome to the Blogging World

 

I have been reading old email messages in my yahoo account this afternoon when I stumbled upon the addresses of the blog sites of old college friends.  So, I since I was already surfing the internet, I decided to look at their blogs and personal websites.  It was fun because I got to see how much their faces have changed and got to peek into what's happening in their lives right now.  Intrigued heavily by their blogs, I decided to start my own blogs too.  Now, I welcome myself to the blogging world. 


Quay fooled around at 10:28 PM
FOOLISH TALK
Double-click a word on this page to find out its meaning!

OTHER FOOLS

FOOL OF THE WEEK

FOOLS WALK IN

STAR-CRAZY FORTUNES
Click button for
today's horoscope!
TAROT THOUGHTS
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


TAROT CAReDitS
primary design &
content by QUAY



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com